1. Convenience — Portland is serviced by the Portland International Jetport offering non-stop flights daily across the eastern seaboard and as far west as Chicago. Less than 10 minutes from downtown, PWM is a quick and easy way to travel. Many residents of Portland and the outlying communities travel to Boston and New York for work on a weekly basis. Boston is less than two-hour drive and New York is only a one-hour flight. As for daily convenience, it is effortless to get out of town.
2. Outdoor Recreation — Everywhere you turn in the Greater Portland area there is an opportunity for outdoor adventure. Some of the best beaches in the state are less than 10 miles from downtown. In the winter, two of the most acclaimed mountains in the Northeast, Sugarloaf Mountain and Sunday River, are less than three hours away while many other day trip mountains are less than an hour away.
3. Food & Restaurants — Over the past few years Portland has received much acclaim for a top foodie city in the country. There is an endless amount of restaurants to try with new ones popping up almost monthly. Some of our favorites include Fore Street, Eventide, and Outliers.
4. Local Industry — Portland is a feeding ground for new ideas and local industry: beer, spirits, and coffee markets are booming! Instead of competing companies banding against each other, Portland has harvested a collaborative environment for all local brands.
5. Tranquility – Being conveniently located in the state offers an easy opportunity to escape to your peaceful place. Whether it is your island home in Casco Bay, your lakeside retreat, or your mountain home, you are only a short distance away from some R&R.
WORK WITH US
We offer the highest level of expertise, service, and integrity.
David is the top producing real estate agent in Maine for over a decade. He focuses on the greater Portland area in Southern Maine.